While most of the news coming out of Florida amidst Hurricane Irma is heartbreaking, there is one thing to smile about: these hot cops bravely working during the storm. More specifically, the comments about these hot cops bravely working during the storm. Apparently a hurricane cannot weaken the thirst, and there’s something inherently comforting in that.
It all began when the Gainesville Police Department posted a selfie (see above) of three officers preparing to get to work. The caption innocently read: “Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering…part of the night crew getting ready to do some work.”
The Internet did the rest. Choice comments include “…as if Florida wasn’t already wet enough,” “These guys really change the meaning of the song “F@ck the Police…” and “So if I don’t remain silent, will something be held against me? Just want to be clear on the rights.” Most hilariously, though, are the responses from the Gainesville Police, which include this reaction shot of Miss Jay:
The Gainesville Police have also issued the following response:
1. We are dying with the comments. You’ve actually made our chief blush with some of them.
2. MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
3. We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
4. On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
5. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your “incident”
6. There WILL be a calendar.
Thank you all for the hilarious comments…they have brightened our time up here. As for the calendar, we are going to try and do something fairly quickly and funds raised will go to Hurricane Irma recovery here in Florida.
There will be a calendar, guys! If there’s one thing that unites us all during a disaster, it’s the thirst.