As winter arrives, a hope for warmth settles in. In London the other evening, it was 8 degrees Celsius. It’s time to bulk up on vitamin D and look for fluff and coziness.
From the top left, clockwise:
1) All things quilted .While Uniqlo is doing some great collaborations with Comptoir des Cotonniers, quilting goes far past that, to track pants and tote bags,coating everything in a bit of gauze.
2) A Champion sweatshirt. While the Kenzo sweatshirt is the must-have/sold-out souvenir of fashion week, the Champion maintains the perfect silhouette year in and year out, slightly square, short of the torso with serious ribbing at the neck and sleeves. If Scandinavia made A crew neck sweatshirt, it would be this one.
4) The Aimont Wat Out Safety Boot. Probably the coolest shoe I’ve seen in awhile, and it’s safe.
5) Chainmail Glove sells as a single item. Fits over gloves/Now you can hold open those subway car doors/ Where were you when Michael Jackson died?
6) A runway look from Daniella Kallmeyer‘s Spring 2013 collection: Navy Illusion Twill Trench Coat with Nylon Back & Navy Stretch Leather Bike Shorts paired with…
7)…Oakley Radar XL Blades. Those reflective sport glasses we used to cringe at never looked better!