Ms. Pajama-rama does not come solely with her sleepy garb—no, this character is a package deal. As piquant as she is meek, with a penchant for basics and killer charm, she’s a self-proclaimed tomboy who skateboards to the local park. Never afraid to get her hands dirty, she spends her Saturday mornings at art class where, somehow, she always ends up covered in head-to-toe charcoal. Remnants of her drawing tools have left permanent stains on her crispy, white, Egyptian cotton sheets. But still, she seems to glow incandescently with slept-in glamour—naturally, of course. Speaking of incandescent, her bedchamber is fragrant with the burning scent of Bond No. 9’s Scent of Peace candle. Toting her essentials in her grandfather’s old leather backpack, Ms. Pajama-rama takes a no-frills approach to life and wouldn’t so much mind if her actual pajamas (an old NY Knicks tee and Hard Rock Café boxers) were suitable for everyday wear.
1. Mixing high and low is the name of this game. Crisp pajama tops and sequins go together like Barbie and Ken.
2. Deck out your skateboard with neon pink wheels. This way, no older brothers, or neighbors will be tempted to steal it from your garage.
3. Despite her apathy toward cleaning her room, Ms. Pajama-rama’s extensive literature collection sits carefully alphabetized on her tall bookshelf.
4. A pet peeve of Ms. Pajamarama is wrinkly clothing. Always iron—no ands, ifs, or buts.
5. Polish off your look with a chic clutch and well-manicured nails.